We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our goal is to make Mercedes-Benz the digital champion of the Automotive Industry. We are working with an end to end responsibility on e-commerce solutions and digital marketing activities like the Mercedes-Benz websites. Our company purpose is to create experiences that people love and we are proud of.
This position is part of our Finance Circle. The Finance circle supports internal and external Business Partners with accurate, timely and useful financial data as well as sustainable accounting and controlling processes.
In this role you will
- Assists accounting team with all aspects of the accounts payable function
- Assist invoice handling and verification processes and review invoice statements for accuracy
- Support month-end and year-end close process and provide controlling team with accurate financial data to ensure timely reporting
- Support on the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Manage and optimize a process of handling travel costs and outlays
Ideally you possess the following skills
- 2-3 years experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Must have strong mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Critical spirit, and proactivity in identifying improvement areas and proposing solutions
- Flexibility to adapt to constant changing processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Good self-organization
- Tools: Excel and ERP