Intern (f/m/x) Business Consulting
To further extend our leadership as Digital Champion of the automotive industry, we are augmenting our Business Consulting team, supporting Mercedes-Benz AG on a wide range of strategic projects on all levels – from organizational set-up and processes to product and even support specific challenges.
In this role you will
- Deep-dive into problems and challenges, deriving solution roadmaps, identifying requirements and forming project team in alignment with all stakeholders
- Conduct business case calculation and have responsibility for all components (market research, expert interviews, etc.) for a multitude of digital services
- Drive concept, design and presentation of high-impact strategic projects, from local to global scale
- Support team in setting OKR’s and facilitate the process
- Align short-, mid- and long-term project management with a multitude of stakeholders from Mercedes-Benz AG, subsidiaries and MB.io
- Support the execution of existing projects alongside senior professionals
Ideally you possess the following skills
- Active student enrolled in a relevant field of studies (e.g. Business Administration, Consulting, Management)
- Relevant experience gained from prior internships and/ or first professional employments illustrating your familiarity with a wide range of topics, industries and business models
- Proactive and entrepreneurial attitude, motivation and enthusiasm
- High degree of diligence and reliability
- Excellent analytical skill set as well as high level of experience with MS PowerPoint and XLS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong skills in PowerPoint and Excel Spreadsheets
- Excellent English skills
- Willing to travel
There will be big smiles if you
- have previous consulting experience, focused on digital and/ or corporate topics
- have operative working experience in a fast-growing company
- combine pragmatic real-life implementations and processes with strong theoretic knowledge
Are you interested? Then please apply online via our homepage with your complete documents (curriculum vitae, matriculation certificate, relevant certificates, if applicable proof of compulsory internship and proof of the standard period of study, as well as study regulations for compulsory internships). Citizens of countries outside the European Economic Area may be asked to send their residence/work permit.
This is a full-time internship position with a length of 6 months based in our office in Berlin. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language. (Non-native German speakers, will have plenty of opportunities to practice German).
We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to consider becoming a part of our team. We don’t want, and won’t tolerate, harassment, bullying, or discrimination at work.
THE RECRUITING TEAM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Feel free to contact for further information and answers to your questions.
We Care About You
Hardware of Choice
are you team MAC or team DELL? You can be on either team and get the hardware of your choice. Our headphones are BOSE though.
probably the most eco-friendly way to move around through Berlin or Stuttgart (apart from walking).
in case we need medical consultation we can turn to our mother company’s corporate doctors. Of course always confidential.
Urban Sports Club Membership
Yoga today, boxing tomorrow? There are endless opportunities to free our minds through sports and with our sponsored membership we can try them all.
From our blog
The two buzzwords when it comes to diversity
Diversity Diaries – Chapter 2: Eike We are a fierce #tribe called Mercedes-Benz.io! Our values stress one point very strongly – on an individual level but especially when seen in conjunction: Mercedes-Benz.io is no place for mavericks and lone wolfs but a tribe. A family of sorts. Sharing a common set of values, working towards […]
We are not alone: Insights into our Company Exchange Concept
To be Agile is to always question what we have to improve. We can inspect what we practice within our company and try to find ways to improve. However, if we look to what’s happening externally, we can learn new ways of doing things and, most importantly, learn from mistakes of others. “Learn from the […]
Cultures of Mercedes-Benz.io – How I found my roots
Diversity Diaries – Chapter 1: Jessi With approximately 330 employees in our three locations in Stuttgart, Berlin and Lisbon, it is obvious that our tribe is full of many different cultures and nationalities, all working together under one roof. Our tribe is not only German and Portuguese, but also harbors other European countries as well […]
Building Turtle Pens – A Photo Story
Volunteering when you are a full-time employee is extremely time consuming, that’s why we implemented #ContributionFriday at Mercedes-Benz.io. Once per quarter we are allowed to decide whether we want to go to work regularly or volunteer at a local facility. We kicked off the event on one of the hottest days of the year at […]
Hola-what?! Here’s what you need to know about our organizational structure
It seems like every company is trying to implement flat hierarchies nowadays. At Mercedes-Benz.io we have been putting in thought to this matter since the company was founded in 2016 and tried to create the most responsive organizational structure possible. Holacracy is a “non-classical” framework which is representing our operating system within the company (like […]