Project Manager (f/m/x) Controlling eCommerce
We are at the heart of the Mercedes-Benz.io business operations, responsible for finances and procurement services for the product teams. We love working with people and partners. Our biggest aim is to enable the product teams to work with agility while we continuously improve our processes and standards.
We are looking for an agile Project Manager (f/m/x) for controlling eCommerce projects in the Stuttgart Office, starting in May or June 2020. In this role of a Program Finance Lead (f/m/x) you will work closely with the Program Lead, our purchasing and finance specialists, and the managing director. You will play a key role in securing the financial health of your assigned program and their products.
In this role, you will
- Be the first point of contact for business partners and maintain operative financial relationships
- Represent and report the program’s financial and contractual status towards Mercedes-Benz AG, suppliers, Program Leads, and other parties
- Derive financial recommendations based on analyses of actuals, planning, forecasting and insights from respective business partners
- Collect, align, and coordinate staffing needs with recruiting, hiring managers, program lead and product owners
- Transfer team planning into financial implications and verify existing budget
- Continuously link business operations and financial implications
- Work in a holacratic environment to shape processes and tools
You have the following skills
• Experience in IT project controlling
• 3+ years of experience with cross program project management and/or large projects in the field of agile development in eCommerce/IT-projects
• Solid understanding of financial processes (e.g. forecasting, reporting)
• Skilled passion for prioritizing and organizing according to set deadlines
• You are known as a reliable and detail-oriented person who is always being able to name the financial status of your projects and seeing the big picture
• You are a proficient user of Excel and other project management tools
• As a team player, you support and encourage others
• You have excellent German and English language skills
There will be big smiles if you
- Are curious to understand business functions and financial analysis to assess the performance of the program
- Have a hands-on attitude and initiative
- Are an out of the box thinker and open to change
This is how our process looks like
1) You apply with your CV using the link below
2) We start with a call with one of our recruiters to talk about basics, your motivation and to answer your initial questions about Mercedes-Benz.io
3) Skills interview with the recruiting team
4) On-site cultural-add interview with potential future colleagues
5) A final conversation with a future team member or recruiter to answer remaining questions
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Stuttgart. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to better company culture and better products. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to consider becoming a part of our team. We don’t want, and won’t tolerate, harassment, bullying, or discrimination at work.
THE RECRUITING TEAM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Feel free to contact for further information and answers to your questions.
We Care About You
Hardware of Choice
are you team MAC or team DELL? You can be on either team and get the hardware of your choice. Our headphones are BOSE though.
probably the most eco-friendly way to move around through Berlin or Stuttgart (apart from walking).
in case we need medical consultation we can turn to our mother company’s corporate doctors. Of course always confidential.
Urban Sports Club Membership
Yoga today, boxing tomorrow? There are endless opportunities to free our minds through sports and with our sponsored membership we can try them all.
From our blog
The two buzzwords when it comes to diversity
Diversity Diaries – Chapter 2: Eike We are a fierce #tribe called Mercedes-Benz.io! Our values stress one point very strongly – on an individual level but especially when seen in conjunction: Mercedes-Benz.io is no place for mavericks and lone wolfs but a tribe. A family of sorts. Sharing a common set of values, working towards […]
We are not alone: Insights into our Company Exchange Concept
To be Agile is to always question what we have to improve. We can inspect what we practice within our company and try to find ways to improve. However, if we look to what’s happening externally, we can learn new ways of doing things and, most importantly, learn from mistakes of others. “Learn from the […]
Cultures of Mercedes-Benz.io – How I found my roots
Diversity Diaries – Chapter 1: Jessi With approximately 330 employees in our three locations in Stuttgart, Berlin and Lisbon, it is obvious that our tribe is full of many different cultures and nationalities, all working together under one roof. Our tribe is not only German and Portuguese, but also harbors other European countries as well […]
Building Turtle Pens – A Photo Story
Volunteering when you are a full-time employee is extremely time consuming, that’s why we implemented #ContributionFriday at Mercedes-Benz.io. Once per quarter we are allowed to decide whether we want to go to work regularly or volunteer at a local facility. We kicked off the event on one of the hottest days of the year at […]
Hola-what?! Here’s what you need to know about our organizational structure
It seems like every company is trying to implement flat hierarchies nowadays. At Mercedes-Benz.io we have been putting in thought to this matter since the company was founded in 2016 and tried to create the most responsive organizational structure possible. Holacracy is a “non-classical” framework which is representing our operating system within the company (like […]