Senior Agile Product Owner (f/m/x)
We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our mission is to create digital experiences to shape the way for the future of Mercedes-Benz and a new world of mobility.
We don’t care about your shoes, as long as you are wearing the right attitude. At Mercedes-Benz.io we walk the talk and make things happen. We do not digitize for the sake of being digital but for a better tomorrow for our customers. That’s not our job; it’s our passion. Therefore, we love to reflect and challenge everything – the status quo, Mercedes-Benz and ourselves. We share the same beliefs and stand up for each other and this is why we hire unique people.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Be the Product Owner and the main stakeholder contact for one of our products
- Have end-to-end responsibility for improving the product within your team’s mission
- Work cross-functionally with consultants, designers, and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for millions of users
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their pains and their needs
- Work data-driven, collecting information and systematically analyzing user feedback
- Align with your team on goals and KPIs and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog
- Decompose complex problems into clearly articulated objectives
- Work closely with your agile team, participating in sprint activities and ensuring that the team delivers effective customer solutions
TO SUCCEED YOU NEED
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-sufficient working attitude and strong analytical skills in order to reflect the priorities of product development while making trade-offs between decisions transparent
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with digital products
- To drive motivation and inspire a cross-functional team to incremental and validated growth
THERE WILL BE BIG SMILES IF YOU
- Have a friendly nature and know how to be enthusiastic with people of your team
- Are used to work with technical teams
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH
- Open source software
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz
- IPhone,MacBook Pro or Dell (your choice) and noise-cancelling headphones
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Proactive self-development in international Trainings and Conferences
- Language Training courses
- Feel good actions (massages, nutrition sessions, happy hour and more)
- Brand Connection Perks (Test Drives, Renting Programs and more)
- Much more cool stuff …
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US
- Mercedes-Benz.io develops software and technology for the digital platforms of Mercedes-Benz. We are focused on creating digital experiences for the future of Mercedes-Benz mobility worldwide, developing products for Sales & Marketing.
- Our main products are the Mercedes-Benz Website worldwide, the e-commerce platform, digital services and after-sales solutions.
- We work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Lisbon. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language.
Mercedes-Benz.io is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products.
Interested in engaging with a continuously evolving company to work hard, play hard and party hard? If so, please send your resumé (in English and PDF).
THE RECRUITING TEAM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Feel free to contact for further information and answers to your questions.
We Care About You
Hardware of Choice
are you team MAC or team DELL? You can be on either team and get the hardware of your choice. Our headphones are BOSE though.
health insurance for MB.ioneers, their spouse and children* (*until they are 25 years old. Children with disabilities of 60% or more will still be covered if they are over 25 years old).
Sick Leave Support
social security does not pay for the first three days of sick absences. We got your back on this one!
we support your quality time with colleagues during lunch with a little allowance
From our blog
Interview with Stephen-Wolf Müller: “The Bridge Builders” program & the importance of startups
Meet Stephen: this MB.ioneer has quite a range of tasks around here. From his core role as a Product Designer, to customer journey tracking, to being a Communicator in cross-product relations, actions and developments. Today we want to focus on the fact that on top of that, he also participated in The Bridge Builders program […]Read more
Dive into DevSecOps
DevSecOps is the combination of development, security, and operations practices to reduce the time needed to deliver changes in the system—ensuring high quality with integrated security practices. Goals: Improve deployment frequency; Faster time to market; Lower failure rate of new releases; Shorter time to fix something; Faster time to recovery (if a new release crashes […]Read more
Way Forward: Digital House Product-Centric Organization
Mercedes-Benz AG and Mercedes-Benz.io strengthen their product teams within the “Digital House” initiative – realizing a product-centric organization. Customers expect the best digital products and services worldwide. Hence, Mercedes-Benz aims at strengthening its operational e-commerce environments on an international level. Therefore, they will enhance the collaboration with Mercedes-Benz.io by scaling digital deliveries for e-commerce and online sales even further. The […]Read more
mastering remote work
I have always loved working at the office and enjoyed the routine of having a place to go to, interacting with my colleagues, collaborating and developing ideas that I continue working with. So, working remotely without a physical location hasn’t been easy for me. I was hit by a challenge for which I felt not […]Read more
The New Scrum Guide 2020 – with Maria
Twenty-twenty is the 25th anniversary of Scrum – on another note, it’s also my 25th year, 95 was a great year – and to celebrate it, Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber released an updated version of the Scrum Guidelines. You can check it out here, and I recommend you to read it (although I might be biased). […]Read more