Junior Compliance Manager (f/m/x)
We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our goal is to make Mercedes-Benz the digital champion of the Automotive Industry. We are working with an end-to-end responsibility on e-commerce solutions and digital marketing activities like the Mercedes-Benz websites or Digital Services. Our company´s purpose is to create experiences that people love, and we are proud of.
As part of the Business Operations circle, our Compliance Team, consisting of Legal, Compliance and Data Compliance Specialists, is in charge of establishing a Mercedes-Benz.io custom made Compliance Culture in accordance with the relevant Daimler policies. To be compliant with all applying regulations while preserving our agile and modern way of working is a constant challenge. As we believe that prevention is the key to a long-lasting success, keeping all measures up to date and forecasting potential risks is an important part of our work.
In this role, you will
- Support the Compliance Team to maintain our Compliance Management System and safeguard a compliant work environment
- Constantly challenge and improve processes to fulfill legal requirements by drafting and documenting business procedures
- Perform risk assessments to identify risks at an early stage, develop solutions and create reports for the management
- Help implementing the compliance measures of our parent company
- Concept and conduct target group-oriented trainings in various compliance fields such as antitrust, sanctions compliance, integrity matters and data compliance
- Assist the Compliance Team in drafting compliance consultations in compliance and data compliance topics for our employees
You possess the following skills
- You have a law degree or a bachelor and a master´s degree in business law
- You have gained first experience in a financial institute, a law firm or a medium to large-sized company
- Your work results have always been thorough, and waterproof documentations put a smile on your face
- You have a confident appearance and you have experience in conducting trainings and moderating workshops
- Your analytical and conceptional skills in regard to legal and economic problems are outstanding
- You have intercultural competence and your German and English is business fluent
There will be big smiles if you
- Call an agile, responsive organization your home or have already worked in a similar environment
- Have previous experience in Compliance, ideally related to companies with Tech focus.
- Have a well developed intercultural competence and social understanding
This is how our process looks like
- You apply with your CV, certificates & references (pdf recommended) using the link below
- Screening Call with a Recruiter to get to know your expectations and your experience
- Technical interview with the Legal Counsel
- Case Study/Assignment
- Final conversation with our Lead Link & Managing Director
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Stuttgart. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English and German are the main working language.
We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to consider becoming a part of our team. We don’t want, and won’t tolerate, harassment, bullying, or discrimination at work.
We work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
THE RECRUITING TEAM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Feel free to contact for further information and answers to your questions.
We Care About You
Hardware of Choice
are you team MAC or team DELL? You can be on either team and get the hardware of your choice. Our headphones are BOSE though.
probably the most eco-friendly way to move around through Berlin or Stuttgart (apart from walking).
in case we need medical consultation we can turn to our mother company’s corporate doctors. Of course always confidential.
Urban Sports Club Membership
Yoga today, boxing tomorrow? There are endless opportunities to free our minds through sports and with our sponsored membership we can try them all.
From our blog
How I became aware of unconscious biases in recruiting
“I’d love to work with them” I thought to myself when I was looking at the application of a candidate a couple of weeks ago, “maybe we could even become friends!”. I was already excited about filling this role because it was in an HR-related field and I would potentially get to work closely with the person […]Read more
The two buzzwords when it comes to diversity
Diversity Diaries – Chapter 2: Eike We are a fierce #tribe called Mercedes-Benz.io! Our values stress one point very strongly – on an individual level but especially when seen in conjunction: Mercedes-Benz.io is no place for mavericks and lone wolfs but a tribe. A family of sorts. Sharing a common set of values, working towards […]Read more
We are not alone: Insights into our Company Exchange Concept
To be Agile is to always question what we have to improve. We can inspect what we practice within our company and try to find ways to improve. However, if we look to what’s happening externally, we can learn new ways of doing things and, most importantly, learn from mistakes of others. “Learn from the […]Read more
Cultures of Mercedes-Benz.io – How I found my roots
Diversity Diaries – Chapter 1: Jessi With approximately 330 employees in our three locations in Stuttgart, Berlin and Lisbon, it is obvious that our tribe is full of many different cultures and nationalities, all working together under one roof. Our tribe is not only German and Portuguese, but also harbors other European countries as well […]Read more
Building Turtle Pens – A Photo Story
Volunteering when you are a full-time employee is extremely time consuming, that’s why we implemented #ContributionFriday at Mercedes-Benz.io. Once per quarter we are allowed to decide whether we want to go to work regularly or volunteer at a local facility. We kicked off the event on one of the hottest days of the year at […]Read more