Business Consultant (f/m/x)
We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our goal is to make Mercedes-Benz the digital champion of the Automotive Industry. We are working with an end-to-end responsibility on e-commerce solutions and digital marketing activities like the Mercedes-Benz websites or Digital Services. Our company purpose is to create experiences that people love and we are proud of.
To pursue our goal, we are augmenting our Strategy team in Stuttgart, supporting Mercedes-Benz AG on a wide range of strategic projects on all levels – from organizational set-up and processes to product and even support specific challenges.
In this role, you will
- Work together in cross-functional teams in order to deep-dive into challenges, identifying requirements, deriving strategic recommendations and solution roadmaps
- Develop, design and present strategic decision papers for our management after aligning with relevant stakeholders
- Conduct business case calculations and have responsibility for all components (market research, expert interviews, etc.) for a multitude of digital services
- Facilitate and proactively drive our OKR process with different teams, while understanding our company’s targets and breaking them down into our short- and long-term priorities
- Conduct deep analysis on our competitive positioning and market trends to further drive the development of our products as well as our company
- Align short-, mid- and long-term project management with a multitude of stakeholders from Mercedes-Benz AG, subsidiaries and Mercedes-Benz.io
- Support the execution of existing projects alongside senior professionals
You possess the following skills
- Academic studies in a related field (e.g. management, business administration, technology, digital products)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience illustrating your familiarity with a wide range of topics, industries and business models
- Proactive and entrepreneurial attitude, motivation and enthusiasm
- High degree of diligence and reliability
- Excellent analytical skill set as well as high level of experience with MS PowerPoint and XLS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Willing to travel
There will be big smiles if you
- Have previous consulting experience in a similar organizational set-up
- Have operative working experience focused on digital and/ or corporate topics
- Combine pragmatic real-life implementations and processes with strong theoretic knowledge
This is how our process looks like
- You apply with your CV (pdf recommended) using the link below
- Screening Call with one of our recruiters to get to know your motivation and your experience
- Technical interview with the Strategy team
- Case Study/Case Interview
- Cultural/Team fit interview with potentially future colleagues
- Final conversation to answer remaining questions
This is a full-time position, based in our Stuttgart office. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language. (Non-native German speakers, will have plenty of opportunities to practice German).
We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to consider becoming a part of our team. We don’t want, and won’t tolerate, harassment, bullying, or discrimination at work.
We work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
THE RECRUITING TEAM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Feel free to contact for further information and answers to your questions.
We Care About You
Hardware of Choice
are you team MAC or team DELL? You can be on either team and get the hardware of your choice. Our headphones are BOSE though.
probably the most eco-friendly way to move around through Berlin or Stuttgart (apart from walking).
in case we need medical consultation we can turn to our mother company’s corporate doctors. Of course always confidential.
Urban Sports Club Membership
Yoga today, boxing tomorrow? There are endless opportunities to free our minds through sports and with our sponsored membership we can try them all.
From our blog
How I became aware of unconscious biases in recruiting
“I’d love to work with them” I thought to myself when I was looking at the application of a candidate a couple of weeks ago, “maybe we could even become friends!”. I was already excited about filling this role because it was in an HR-related field and I would potentially get to work closely with the person […]Read more
The two buzzwords when it comes to diversity
Diversity Diaries – Chapter 2: Eike We are a fierce #tribe called Mercedes-Benz.io! Our values stress one point very strongly – on an individual level but especially when seen in conjunction: Mercedes-Benz.io is no place for mavericks and lone wolfs but a tribe. A family of sorts. Sharing a common set of values, working towards […]Read more
We are not alone: Insights into our Company Exchange Concept
To be Agile is to always question what we have to improve. We can inspect what we practice within our company and try to find ways to improve. However, if we look to what’s happening externally, we can learn new ways of doing things and, most importantly, learn from mistakes of others. “Learn from the […]Read more
Cultures of Mercedes-Benz.io – How I found my roots
Diversity Diaries – Chapter 1: Jessi With approximately 330 employees in our three locations in Stuttgart, Berlin and Lisbon, it is obvious that our tribe is full of many different cultures and nationalities, all working together under one roof. Our tribe is not only German and Portuguese, but also harbors other European countries as well […]Read more
Building Turtle Pens – A Photo Story
Volunteering when you are a full-time employee is extremely time consuming, that’s why we implemented #ContributionFriday at Mercedes-Benz.io. Once per quarter we are allowed to decide whether we want to go to work regularly or volunteer at a local facility. We kicked off the event on one of the hottest days of the year at […]Read more