Digital Analyst (f/m/x)
We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our mission is to create digital experiences to shape the way for the future of Mercedes-Benz and a new world of mobility.
We don’t care about your shoes, as long as you are wearing the right attitude. At Mercedes-Benz.io we walk the talk and make things happen. We do not digitize for the sake of being digital but for a better tomorrow for our customers. That’s not our job; it’s our passion. Therefore, we love to reflect and challenge everything – the status quo, Mercedes-Benz and ourselves. We share the same beliefs and stand up for each other and this is why we hire unique people.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
In your role as Digital Analyst, you will join the Data Insights team, which is responsible for measuring and improving the worldwide Mercedes-Benz websites and e-commerce solutions. This includes a variety of different digital products and services, as well as the E-commerce environment. Or to reframe it: Everything that Mercedes-Benz is offering for his existing and future customers.
You will also:
- become a member of our cross-functional product and data team and provide the team with data insights
- understand business goals and consult decision-makers based on data
- create hypothesis on how to increase business KPIs and derive data collection requirements
- create implementation concepts and technical analytics specifications
- analyze, validate and visualize data to reveal value-adding insights
- be in close alignment with your future data peers to jointly optimize analytics
- make data more transparent & understandable so products can adapt quickly to customer needs and requirements
- take an active part in the Scrum framework like plannings, sprints, reviews and retros of the product teams
TO SUCCEED YOU NEED
- Successfully completed studies, ideally with a focus on business studies, math or statistics, media management or digital marketing
- At least 2 years of experience in digital business, leads or sales processes
- Competency in data analysis (statistics), data validation and data visualization
- Deep knowledge of data analysis & analytics toolchain such as Google Analytics, Firebase, Adobe Analytics, Power BI
- Profound skills in setting up tracking concepts, business requirements, solution designs and implementation instructions
- Experience with technologies such as Python, SQL, DAX or R
- Ability to consult various stakeholder groups independently and confidently
THERE WILL BE BIG SMILES IF YOU
- Have know-how in the area of customer journey optimisation, funnel-/ conversion optimisation, E-Commerce and A/B testing
- Have a hypothesis- and data-driven attitude
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH
- Open source software
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz
- iPhone,MacBook Pro or Dell (your choice) and noise-cancelling headphones
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Proactive self-development in international Trainings and Conferences
- Language Training courses
- Feel good actions (massages, nutrition sessions, happy hour and more)
- Brand Connection Perks (Test Drives, Renting Programs and more)
- Much more cool stuff …
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US
- Mercedes-Benz.io develops software and technology for the digital platforms of Mercedes-Benz. We are focused on creating digital experiences for the future of Mercedes-Benz mobility worldwide, developing products for Sales & Marketing.
- Our main products are the Mercedes-Benz Website worldwide, the e-commerce platform digital services and aftersales solutions.
- We work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Lisbon. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language.
Mercedes-Benz.io is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products.
Interested in engaging with a continuously evolving company to work hard, play hard and party hard? If so, please send your resumé (in English and PDF).
THE RECRUITING TEAM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Feel free to contact for further information and answers to your questions.
We Care About You
Hardware of Choice
are you team MAC or team DELL? You can be on either team and get the hardware of your choice. Our headphones are BOSE though.
health insurance for MB.ioneers, their spouse and children* (*until they are 25 years old. Children with disabilities of 60% or more will still be covered if they are over 25 years old).
Sick Leave Support
social security does not pay for the first three days of sick absences. We got your back on this one!
we support your quality time with colleagues during lunch with a little allowance
From our blog
Way Forward: Digital House Product-Centric Organization
Mercedes-Benz AG and Mercedes-Benz.io strengthen their product teams within the “Digital House” initivative – realizing a product-centric organization. Customers expect the best digital products and services worldwide. Hence, Mercedes-Benz aims at strengthening its operational e-commerce environments on an international level. Therefore, they will enhance the collaboration with Mercedes-Benz.io by scaling digital deliveries for e-commerce and online sales even further. The […]Read more
mastering remote work
I have always loved working at the office and enjoyed the routine of having a place to go to, interacting with my colleagues, collaborating and developing ideas that I continue working with. So, working remotely without a physical location hasn’t been easy for me. I was hit by a challenge for which I felt not […]Read more
The New Scrum Guide 2020 – with Maria
Twenty-twenty is the 25th anniversary of Scrum – on another note, it’s also my 25th year, 95 was a great year – and to celebrate it, Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber released an updated version of the Scrum Guidelines. You can check it out here, and I recommend you to read it (although I might be biased). […]Read more
The .io Cook Off
It all started a month ago. We were asked to keep an eye out for a special delivery. The next few days packages came flying in to make sure we were fully equipped for the experience. It was the 3rd Anniversary of Mercedes-Benz.io as well as the first time we had to cope with an […]Read more
How I became aware of unconscious biases in recruiting
“I’d love to work with them” I thought to myself when I was looking at the application of a candidate a couple of weeks ago, “maybe we could even become friends!”. I was already excited about filling this role because it was in an HR-related field and I would potentially get to work closely with the person […]Read more