BI & Integration Consultant (f/m/x)
We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our mission is to create digital experiences to shape the way for the future of Mercedes-Benz and a new world of mobility.
We don’t care about your shoes, as long as you are wearing the right attitude. At Mercedes-Benz.io we walk the talk and make things happen. We do not digitize for the sake of being digital but for a better tomorrow for our customers. That’s not our job; it’s our passion. Therefore, we love to reflect and challenge everything – the status quo, Mercedes-Benz and ourselves. We share the same beliefs and stand up for each other and this is why we hire unique people.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Support the implementation of tools to automate business support functions (Finance, HR, Controlling..)
- Support the coordination with stakeholders to ensure achievement within required timeframe and monitor completion of all tasks
- Assist the internal team in optimal utilisation of software tools and provide technical assistance in the implementation of projects
- Create and maintain documentation on tool configuration and user manuals
- Provide training to employees to use the tools and prepare required reports for regular analysis
- Develop and document new processes derived by implementation of projects/tools and recommend improvements to all procedures
- Identify and resolve issues and provide assistance for same
- Maintain all applications and support on the required update
TO SUCCEED YOU NEED
- Degree in Computer Science or Business Management
- Problem Solving and critical thinking attitude
- Technology driven but able to do the bridge with business needs and requirements
- Good communication skills
- Excel (you know pivots and vlookups) and powerpoint knowledge
THERE WILL BE BIG SMILES IF YOU
- Advanced excel (you master pivots and able to code macros)
- PowerBI knowledge
- Project Management fundamentals
- SQL knowledge
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz
- Working in an amazing, open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz
- Working with senior members who can teach you the best practices in the market
- Much more cool stuff …
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US
- Mercedes-Benz.io develops software and technology for the digital platforms of Mercedes-Benz. We are focused on creating digital experiences for the future of Mercedes-Benz mobility worldwide, developing products for Sales & Marketing.
- Our main products are the Mercedes-Benz Website worldwide, the e-commerce platform, digital services and aftersales solutions.
- We work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Lisbon. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language.
Mercedes-Benz.io is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products.
Interested in engaging with a continuously evolving company to work hard, play hard and party hard? If so, please send your resumé (in English and PDF).
THE RECRUITING TEAM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Feel free to contact for further information and answers to your questions.
We Care About You
Hardware of Choice
are you team MAC or team DELL? You can be on either team and get the hardware of your choice. Our headphones are BOSE though.
health insurance for MB.ioneers, their spouse and children* (*until they are 25 years old. Children with disabilities of 60% or more will still be covered if they are over 25 years old).
Sick Leave Support
social security does not pay for the first three days of sick absences. We got your back on this one!
we support your quality time with colleagues during lunch with a little allowance
From our blog
Interview with Stephen-Wolf Müller: “The Bridge Builders” program & the importance of startups
Meet Stephen: this MB.ioneer has quite a range of tasks around here. From his core role as a Product Designer, to customer journey tracking, to being a Communicator in cross-product relations, actions and developments. Today we want to focus on the fact that on top of that, he also participated in The Bridge Builders program […]Read more
Dive into DevSecOps
DevSecOps is the combination of development, security, and operations practices to reduce the time needed to deliver changes in the system—ensuring high quality with integrated security practices. Goals: Improve deployment frequency; Faster time to market; Lower failure rate of new releases; Shorter time to fix something; Faster time to recovery (if a new release crashes […]Read more
Way Forward: Digital House Product-Centric Organization
Mercedes-Benz AG and Mercedes-Benz.io strengthen their product teams within the “Digital House” initiative – realizing a product-centric organization. Customers expect the best digital products and services worldwide. Hence, Mercedes-Benz aims at strengthening its operational e-commerce environments on an international level. Therefore, they will enhance the collaboration with Mercedes-Benz.io by scaling digital deliveries for e-commerce and online sales even further. The […]Read more
mastering remote work
I have always loved working at the office and enjoyed the routine of having a place to go to, interacting with my colleagues, collaborating and developing ideas that I continue working with. So, working remotely without a physical location hasn’t been easy for me. I was hit by a challenge for which I felt not […]Read more
The New Scrum Guide 2020 – with Maria
Twenty-twenty is the 25th anniversary of Scrum – on another note, it’s also my 25th year, 95 was a great year – and to celebrate it, Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber released an updated version of the Scrum Guidelines. You can check it out here, and I recommend you to read it (although I might be biased). […]Read more