Expert Business Architecture (f/m/x)
We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our goal is to make Mercedes-Benz the digital Champion of the Automotive Industry. We are working with an end-to-end responsibility on E-commerce and digital marketing solutions like the Mercedes-Benz websites or digital services. Our company purpose is to create experiences that people love, and we are proud of.
To pursue our goal, we are augmenting our Product Management & Agility team in Stuttgart or Berlin. We are looking for product enthusiasts, digital business experts, process optimizers, and agile fans.
As Expert Business Architecture (f/m/x) you will connect the dots and play a key role on how we develop digital products in the future – from organizational set-up and processes to product and support specific challenges.
In close collaboration with tech, business & UX roles, you will shape the overarching business architecture along the digital customer journey of Mercedes-Benz passenger cars.
In this role you will
- Operationalize strategic initiatives within the product domain with product owner & tech leads to maximize business impact & customer value
- Create investment models & business cases with business consultants
- Develop an overarching big picture, translate key objectives into tangible key results
- Drive market research and customer insights
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to facilitate solutions and support decision making
- Present, communicate and support the big picture on all levels
You possess the following skills & qualifications
- Degree in relevant field of studies (e.g. technology, digital products, management, E-business, business administration)
- ETrack record as product owner, product manager or IT project manager in an agile environment
- Experience in high-level product, feature and/or service strategy
- Deep knowledge of business modelling in the area of digital products
- Relevant experience with a wide range of topics, industries and business models
- Solid understanding of software development processes
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills to build consensus
- Proactivity, encouraging spirit, mental mobility and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and German
There will be big smiles if you
- Have previous consulting experience on the interface of digital and corporate topics
- Have operative working experience in a fast-growing company
- Combine pragmatic real-life implementations and processes with strong theoretic knowledge
This is what our process looks like
- You apply with your CV (PDF recommended) using the “Apply for this position” button
- Screening call with our recruiter to get to know you as a person with your strengths & expectations
- Skills fit interview(s) & challenge/case Study
- Cultue/team fit interview with potentially future colleagues
- Optional: Final conversation to answer remaining questions
This is a full-time position, based in your home office and our office in Stuttgart or Berlin. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language, but fluent German is required for this role.
Here we all share the same interest in technology, are eager to learn about the latest products and projects. Everyone is heavily focused on developing the best consumer experience possible.
We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to consider becoming a part of our team. We don’t want, and won’t tolerate, harassment, bullying, or discrimination at work.
We work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
THE RECRUITING TEAM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Feel free to contact for further information and answers to your questions.
We Care About You
Hardware of Choice
are you team MAC or team DELL? You can be on either team and get the hardware of your choice. Our headphones are BOSE though.
probably the most eco-friendly way to move around through Berlin or Stuttgart (apart from walking).
in case we need medical consultation we can turn to our mother company’s corporate doctors. Of course always confidential.
Urban Sports Club Membership
Yoga today, boxing tomorrow? There are endless opportunities to free our minds through sports and with our sponsored membership we can try them all.
From our blog
Interview with Stephen-Wolf Müller: “The Bridge Builders” program & the importance of startups
Meet Stephen: this MB.ioneer has quite a range of tasks around here. From his core role as a Product Designer, to customer journey tracking, to being a Communicator in cross-product relations, actions and developments. Today we want to focus on the fact that on top of that, he also participated in The Bridge Builders program […]Read more
Dive into DevSecOps
DevSecOps is the combination of development, security, and operations practices to reduce the time needed to deliver changes in the system—ensuring high quality with integrated security practices. Goals: Improve deployment frequency; Faster time to market; Lower failure rate of new releases; Shorter time to fix something; Faster time to recovery (if a new release crashes […]Read more
Way Forward: Digital House Product-Centric Organization
Mercedes-Benz AG and Mercedes-Benz.io strengthen their product teams within the “Digital House” initiative – realizing a product-centric organization. Customers expect the best digital products and services worldwide. Hence, Mercedes-Benz aims at strengthening its operational e-commerce environments on an international level. Therefore, they will enhance the collaboration with Mercedes-Benz.io by scaling digital deliveries for e-commerce and online sales even further. The […]Read more
mastering remote work
I have always loved working at the office and enjoyed the routine of having a place to go to, interacting with my colleagues, collaborating and developing ideas that I continue working with. So, working remotely without a physical location hasn’t been easy for me. I was hit by a challenge for which I felt not […]Read more
The New Scrum Guide 2020 – with Maria
Twenty-twenty is the 25th anniversary of Scrum – on another note, it’s also my 25th year, 95 was a great year – and to celebrate it, Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber released an updated version of the Scrum Guidelines. You can check it out here, and I recommend you to read it (although I might be biased). […]Read more