IT Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/x)
We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our mission is to create digital experiences to shape the way for the future of Mercedes-Benz and a new world of mobility.
We don’t care about your shoes, as long as you are wearing the right attitude. At Mercedes-Benz.io we walk the talk and make things happen. We do not digitize for the sake of being digital but for a better tomorrow for our customers. That’s not our job; it’s our passion. Therefore, we love to reflect and challenge everything – the status quo, Mercedes-Benz and ourselves. We share the same beliefs and stand up for each other and this is why we hire unique people.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
*DISCLAIMER: Due to Holidays, we will only start reviewing applications in January*
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will join our People Operations circle and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
You will be responsible for:
- Screening applicants and conducting phone screening calls
- Sourcing candidates through various channels
- Planning interviews and selection procedures
- Creating strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs
- Developing strong relationships with candidates and recruiting supports in order to achieve the best candidate experience during the process
- Hosting or participating in career events and Employer Branding activities
TO SUCCEED YOU NEED
- At least 4 years of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, IT Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Teamtailor, Softgarden or others)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- You should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH
- Open source software
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz;
- IPhone, MacBook Pro or Dell (your choice) and noise-cancelling headphones
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Proactive self-development in international Trainings and Conferences
- Language Training courses
- Feel good actions (massages, nutrition sessions, happy hour and more)
- Brand Connection Perks (Test Drives, Renting Programs and more)
- Much more cool stuff …
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US
- Mercedes-Benz.io develops software and technology for the digital platforms of Mercedes-Benz. We are focused on creating digital experiences for the future of Mercedes-Benz mobility worldwide, developing products for Sales & Marketing.
- Our main products are the Mercedes-Benz Website worldwide, the e-commerce platform, digital services and aftersales solutions.
- We work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
This is a 1 year contract in a full-time position, based in our office in Lisbon. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language.
Mercedes-Benz.io is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products.
Interested in engaging with a continuously evolving company to work hard, play hard and party hard? If so, please send your resumé (in English and PDF).
THE RECRUITING TEAM IS LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Feel free to contact for further information and answers to your questions.
We Care About You
Hardware of Choice
are you team MAC or team DELL? You can be on either team and get the hardware of your choice. Our headphones are BOSE though.
health insurance for MB.ioneers, their spouse and children* (*until they are 25 years old. Children with disabilities of 60% or more will still be covered if they are over 25 years old).
Sick Leave Support
social security does not pay for the first three days of sick absences. We got your back on this one!
we support your quality time with colleagues during lunch with a little allowance
From our blog
The New Scrum Guide 2020 – with Maria
Twenty-twenty is the 25th anniversary of Scrum – on another note, it’s also my 25th year, 95 was a great year – and to celebrate it, Jeff Sutherland and Ken Schwaber released an updated version of the Scrum Guidelines. You can check it out here, and I recommend you to read it (although I might be biased). […]Read more
The .io Cook Off
It all started a month ago. We were asked to keep an eye out for a special delivery. The next few days packages came flying in to make sure we were fully equipped for the experience. It was the 3rd Anniversary of Mercedes-Benz.io as well as the first time we had to cope with an […]Read more
How I became aware of unconscious biases in recruiting
“I’d love to work with them” I thought to myself when I was looking at the application of a candidate a couple of weeks ago, “maybe we could even become friends!”. I was already excited about filling this role because it was in an HR-related field and I would potentially get to work closely with the person […]Read more
The two buzzwords when it comes to diversity
Diversity Diaries – Chapter 2: Eike We are a fierce #tribe called Mercedes-Benz.io! Our values stress one point very strongly – on an individual level but especially when seen in conjunction: Mercedes-Benz.io is no place for mavericks and lone wolfs but a tribe. A family of sorts. Sharing a common set of values, working towards […]Read more
We are not alone: Insights into our Company Exchange Concept
To be Agile is to always question what we have to improve. We can inspect what we practice within our company and try to find ways to improve. However, if we look to what’s happening externally, we can learn new ways of doing things and, most importantly, learn from mistakes of others. “Learn from the […]Read more