TECH PRACTICE: TOP 5 ARTICLES OF AUGUST
For us, it is important that we share what we discover interesting in the world. Which articles we read especially in relation to programming and our work environment. Therefore, we actively share articles with you. As an example, we have now done this in the FE circle and taken the interactions with the postings in MS teams as an indicator of interest. The result is a list of the top 5 articles that is still very frontend heavy but this will change in the future.
TOP FIVE OF AUGUST
- A Look at Building with Astro by Chris Coyer a brand new framework for building websites and for those in a particular hurry the 100 seconds summary.
- Vue 3.2 Released! New features, enhancements and related performance improvements, especially compared to other major frameworks.
- 3 Not-So-Obvious Ways to Stand Out On a Product Team As a Developer In Summary make yourself human by sharing your life and looking for situations to exchange with colleagues. Give input outside your main domain. Get involved in technical feasibility checks.
- This weird skill helps you learn to code faster A brief and possibly surprising insight.
- hardware-accelerated animation How to take advantage of GPU acceleration in your applications.